Valerie Ostrom :: Ocala Florida Realtor® :: Real Estate Buyer Agent and Seller Agent
Ocala Marion County Florida Real Estate Listings :: Ocala Florida Homes For Sale
10 Things a Lender Needs From You
- W-2 forms or business tax return forms if you’re self-employed for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
- Copies of one or more months of pay stubs from every person signing the loan.
- Copies of two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
- Copies of personal tax forms for the last two to three years.
- Copies of brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, e.g., a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
- Copies of your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
- Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support, pension, etc.
- Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts of any outstanding balances.
- Lender, loan number, and amount owed on other installment loans — student loans, car loans, etc.
- Addresses where you lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords, if appropriate.
Reprinted from REALTOR® Magazine Online by permission of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. Copyright 2005. All rights reserved. www.REALTOR.org/realtormag.
© Copyright 2006-2022 Valerie Ostrom | Ocala Florida Realtor®