Valerie Ostrom :: Ocala Florida Realtor® :: Real Estate Buyer Agent and Seller Agent
Ocala Marion County Florida Real Estate Listings :: Ocala Florida Homes For Sale
Accessibility Statement for Ocala House Hunter
Valerie Ostrom/Ocala House Hunter is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. Our website is structured in a way that allows those of all abilities to easily and quickly find the information they need.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Ocala House Hunter strives to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Ocala House Hunter. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Ocala House Hunter:
- Phone: (352) 875-8818
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Ocala House Hunter website is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of major browsers.
In Internet Explorer 10, 11, and older browsers, some aspects of the website may not display optimally. The website is not designed for Internet Explorer 9 and earlier versions.
Accessibility of Ocala House Hunter relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Summary of some of the accessibility features
- descriptive alt text values are assigned to all images
- using descriptive text links and headers
- maintaining a consistent and predictable layout throughout the site
- incorporating a skip navigation link
- ensuring website is navigable by keyboard only
- presenting content in a meaningful order
- providing a focus indicator for all active components of the website
- table data cells associated with their headers are available to screen readers
- forms are associated with labels and instructions on filling in forms are available to screen readers
Valerie Ostrom assessed the accessibility of Ocala House Hunter by self-evaluation in conjunction with our web developer.
Last updated: December 16, 2021